I don't know about you but it's April and I am craving warmer weather!! We had a few teasers here & there, but after the past few days & checking the very gloomy 14-day forecast (I'm looking at you, mid-Atlantic-ers), the closest thing I have to wearing shorts & sunnies is looking at them online.
Which, if I do say so myself, is a very good trait of mine. Maybe a little too good.
Lucky for you, I have linked some adorable spring-inspired finds for $50 or less that will have you looking up flights to Cancun for next week. Or...just looking at them/not purchasing. Or laying in your bathing suit in your living room with a margarita (I'm not judging). Either way, you will be set for sunny skies & high temps without breaking the bank.
1. The Chambray Dress -- A shirtdress is a great versatile piece to transition into spring (boots/booties when it's colder, sandals & bright statement earrings when it's warmer), and chambray makes it effortlessly cool & comfortable. This will be an essential piece in your wardrobe, I promise!
2. Tortoise Sunnies & Cat-eyed Sunnies -- I deep love for sunglasses....all shapes sizes & colors! They had a little pizazz to any outfit you're wearing, especially these 2 here! I love the tinted lenses with these as well.
3. The Fedora -- Another effortless staple in your spring/summer wardrobe! You can pair this with a dress for brunch with the girls or to keep the sun out of your eyes while lounging at the beach. Easy to take and/or pack anywhere!
4. The Understated Statement Necklace -- A long necklace goes well with any casual outfit, especially when it has a little design & color to it. The pop of teal in this long pendant necklace will pair perfectly with your favorite tee or dressed up with a crisp button-down, jeans & neutral heels.
5. The Little White Dress -- I love the ruffled hem on this dress, it is SO cute!! This is another super versatile piece that can be dressed up or down, paired with a cropped jacket or sleeveless trench. You will definitely be going back to this little number over & over.
6. The Statement Earring -- I have SO many fun & festive earrings in my shopping cart (especially at Bauble Bar, so affordable & cute!)! You will definitely want a pair (or 5) of these for the warmer weather, especially with an off-the-shoulder top or dress.
7. The Bag You Take Everywhere -- This bag comes in a few different (and versatile) colors, but the best thing about it besides being so darn cute, spacious & affordable? IT'S REVERSIBLE. I think that's all I need to say about that :)
8. The Super Cute Water Bottle -- Hydrate in style, my friend. Take this to the gym with you or poolside to quench your thirst. Or to work, when you can't be by the pool, like I normally do.
9. The Go-To Sandal -- Let's face it, we all have our "go-to" shoe of each season. Your flat sandals are your spring & summer option. No need to compromise style for an affordable pair here, the leather braided details on these sandals are so cute that you may not even need a pedicure ;)